Bone Marrow Gelatin Chews
We boil beef bones and extract the marrow into a gloopy mess. We then dry the marrow for up to 6 weeks to create a chew like no other. It's basically a bone without the bone. Safe for puppies and mature dogs of all ages.Bone Marrow is full of nutrition and is excellent for cleaning teeth.
- They encourage and improve oral health (and, in turn, general health). Plaque accumulation and decay are prevented, gingival indices improve, and sweeter breath is noticed through the use of marrow bones.
- They encourage and provide exercise. Though most of this exercise is being applied to the jaw and upper body, some dogs are extra excitable or energetic and give it their all!
- They stimulate your dog and improve mental health. Whether they’re excited or calmed by their bones, this is a happy moment for your dog! This allows you to indulge in a happy moment and enjoy your free time while your dog is happily chewing, too.
- They provide access to beneficial and vital nutrients. Minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and nutrients that are vital to your dog can all be found in marrow bones, in particular.
- High in Collagen
- Great Dental chews
- Easy to digest
- A great alternative to rawhide
- Also known as Gelatin Beef chews
- 2 size available
- Made in Australia with Aussie Beef
- Rough size Small (7cm X 2 cm) 30-40g, Large (14 X 4 cm) 70-80 g
- Safe for Puppies and Dogs of all ages
- Long Lasting for power chewers
- Great for dental health
- No added nasties – No additives. No Fillers. No enhancers. No preservatives
- Made from Natural Ingredients
- Easy to digest
- A great alternative to raw hide
- 4 Flavour to choose from Plain,Original Beef,Goats Milk,Peanut Butter
Ingredients: 100% natural dried Bone Marrow,Beef Liver
Original Plain - 100% Beef Bone Marrow
Goats Milk - 95% Beef Marrow & 5% Goats Milk
Beef Liver - 95% Beef Marrow & 5% Ground Beef Liver
Peanut Butter - 95% Beef Marrow & 5% Natural Peanut Butter (no nasties)
Only 2% natural fatIf you find the marrow a little hard for your pup, run it under hot water for a few seconds to soften it up a bit.