TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website and/or purchasing from this website, you agree to the following terms & conditions -
- You understand & agree your order will be shipped after the 21st of October as we are travelling to Melbourne for the Finders Keepers Markets this weekend.
- You have measured your dog and read each individual size chart for the product/s you are purchasing as product sizes may vary.
- Pablo & Co. is unable to take responsibility for sizing issues. Please carefully read the sizing guide for each specific product before placing your order. If in doubt, please email us with your dog's neck and chest measurements before purchasing.
- You have read our returns & exchange policy and understand we not provide refunds for change of mind - https://pabloandco.net/pages/return-exchanges
- If an item is to be returned and or exchanged, the return shipping cost will be at the customer’s expense and items must be unused and in it’s original packaging and condition.
- Domestic orders can take up to 4 business days to be dispatched (longer during peak times such as Christmas time or during a sale period) and up to 5 business days for International orders.
- Price adjustments or partial refunds will not be provided if you have placed an order for a full priced item and the product is on sale the following day/ week etc.
- Need to organise a return? You will be provided with a store credit for the amount of the item that you have paid at the time of placing the order. (You may be eligible to pay additional costs such as shipping or a higher dollar value if the item is back at the original price. (not on sale).
- A Pablo & Co. store credit will be emailed to you in the form of a gift card, which you can use to repurchase another item or save your Pablo & Co. store credit for later since it never expires! We do not currently offer direct exchanges.
- When a request is made for a parcel to be delivered and left unattended you acknowledge that Pablo & Co. and their Representatives will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage to the parcel, left in accordance with this authority.
- International orders - In addition to the Items and delivery charges we apply to your order, you may also be required by your country of residence to pay import duties and taxes. We are not responsible for payment of such duties and taxes and in the event that you refuse to pay such duties and taxes and the order is returned to us, we will require you to pay any costs that we have incurred as a consequence.
Pablo & Co. products are made from high quality and durable materials, however they are not indestructible. We guarantee our accessories and pet products at the time of purchase against any defects. If you have experienced a problem with any of our products, please send an email to us.
Please ensure that you inspect all items for wear prior to use. We are unable to take responsibility for any injury or loss caused by the use or misuse of our products.