- Each mat is hand-painted with weather resistant paints/dyes and sealants
- Highly absorbent, holding up to 10x it's weight in water and dirt, keeping that pesky stuff outside.
- Coconuts coirs natural fibres resist deterioration from water and bacterial growth, preventing the build-up of mildew and mould.
- The non-slip rubber back keeps your mat in place - great for high traffic areas of your home such as entry ways.
- Doormats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, though indoor, or sheltered is recommended for a longer life.
Ethically made by the Grand-daddies of coir in it's native Kerala, India, using natural coconut husks. Supporting a fantastic Indian community, and kinder on the environment than synthetically made mats.
Please be aware that coir, as a natural product may be lighter in some areas, darker in others or have small patches of denser or sparse hair. All our mats are super high quality and hand-picked, but may have small imperfections or quirks.. hey, just like me and you!